Woke up this morning early. Not sure what woke me but discovered we have no power. Battery power is fine but nothing that runs on 110 which includes the AC, microwave and all outlets is working. All was well when I turned off the Olympics at 11:00 last night to go to bed.
Very glad at the moment that we converted all lights to LEDs this spring as we’ll be able to use the lights as needed.
We checked the power at the park end, tried running from the generator and pulled the panel off the beakers. We are not getting proper voltage at the breakers. It could be in the power cable itself but is not the park power or we’d run fine on the generator.
A mobile service guy is coming out this afternoon. Pray this is a simple and inexpensive fix!